for New or First-time Managers
How does one recover quickly from setbacks and remain optimistic and persistent under pressure and adversity? Resilience gives you the capacity to endure and thrive during uncertain and challenging times.
- Learn practical concepts for coping and thriving. Discover how to manage worries and anxieties personally and in the workplace allowing you the opportunity to stay confident and connected with those around you by studying the seven core elements of resilience and tenacity.
for High-potential, First-time Managers
Examine seven interrelated instincts that contribute to our accomplishments, social relationships, optimism, compassion, resilience, and survival and how to successfully blend them in a team environment when faced with resistance to produce a positive outcome.
- Learn skills to support your team by helping them to rethink, recharge and recalibrate in the face of unrelenting challenges.
- Learn how to separate emotions from defensiveness.
- Re-filter feedback as objective and respond accordingly.
for Mid to senior level leaders
From the top down, organizations are being stretched and employee requirements are increasing. Resilience has become an essential component to ensure enterprise-wide success making it essential to take steps to build resilience and adapt to this challenging marketplace. Build engaged, motivated, and rejuvenated leaders who more regularly bring their best selves to what they do at work and beyond.
- Identify skills needed to help organizations be responsive to the challenges placed before them.
- Rapidly bounce back when confronted with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Define the importance of incorporating practices that keep teams engaged and motivated through change and rally together on common goals to ensure high performance and sustainability.
for Executives and Senior Leaders
Is it possible to be bigger than your circumstances? This class will teach sophistication and finesse responses to setbacks and organizational change. Learning to deepen one’s resilience creates a growth mindset that allows for agility and persistence in the workplace.
- Learn how to engage and lead a team by mastering the basic skills of resilience.
- Discover the propensity to seek new fresh alternative ideas and perspectives. Become a living example of embracing change and fortitude that demonstrates resilience.
- Elevate your resilience through being adaptable to department constraints and organizational change.