for New or First-time Managers
In the workplace, being flexible is key as changes occur oftentimes daily, while trying to reach your goals and job requirements. Being adaptable and flexible means you can reset and get back on track. Learn skills evaluate team workload and scheduling needs to best accommodate team members and project requirements.
- Effectively adapt and adjust to changes in the workplace by perceiving revisions in processes with an optimistic perspective of the resulting benefit. Recognize the necessity of change. Define the cycle of change.
for High-potential, First-time Managers
Many projects fail while creating process, therefore adaptability is key. Because change is constant and inevitable, leaders must be flexible to succeed.
- Recognize the necessity of change. Define the cycle of change. Be nimble to adjust based on feedback to improve efficiency while managing stress and pressure of deadlines. Examine how you can successfully use the S.M.AR.T. method to shift
- adjust and streamline processes to meet changing requirements.
for Mid to senior level leaders
The ability to adapt creates an experience that is responsive to the needs of your team and your department. Having a flexible mindset allows one to identify effective outcomes based on multiple options. Learn how to adjust requirements based on feedback to improve efficiency, while managing stress and pressure of deadlines.
- Learn how to successfully transition your team to meet the needs of shifting expectations from management. Imbue a greater capacity to handle change by understanding the process and learning to overcome obstacles and how to handle stress associated with change. Identify and apply individual strengths to improve capacity to handle change.
for Executives and Senior Leaders
Understanding the process of change can greatly enhance your ability to embrace it. This course expands the ability to recognize and overcome obstacles to change, and explores tapping into your inner confidence in order to flourish.
- Learn how to discover your strengths and how to apply them during the process of change.
- Expand your ability to recognize and overcome your resistance to change and equip you to meet the challenges of change – whether imposed upon you
- or by you. Work through situations and/or issues involving uncertainty by systematically analyzing options and determining appropriate plan of action. Manage stress and pressure by adapting behavior to effectively filter ambiguous requirements or setbacks. Readily accept changes in processes to improve efficiency in the workplace.
for Executives and Senior Leaders
All change comes from within, and those individuals who have an understanding of their core display the flexibility necessary to evolve in an ever-changing world. This course will ignite a newfound confidence that will impact your personal and professional life forever. Designed to discern mind chatter over intuition, align actions with goals, and deepen your understanding of yourself and your world, while mastering a fiercely flexible mindset.
- Learn creative ways to manage change and how to apply or implement a successful action plan during unexpected and rapidly changing conditions. Identify and apply strengths to thrive in the face of change. Assess the emotional impact of change and the transition process. Manage stress and pressure by adapting behavior to effectively filter ambiguous requirements and setbacks. Learn how to create action pans to implement desired changes for organizational change.